Dr. Doaa El Hady Ibrahim Ibrahim Hassouna
Speech Language Pathologist
* Bachelor degree in Medicine & Surgery (M.B.B.Ch.), 1996: Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt.
* Master degree in Phonetics (M.Sc.), 2002: Faculty of Medicine, Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
*M.D. Thesis was discussed and accepted in September 2010. This study is a process to fulfill for the MD degree in Phoniatrics.
Experiences and Expert in the Management of :
- Management of all communication disorders in adult and pediatric cases
- Rehabilitation of cochlear implanted patients
- Auditory training of the hearing impaired patients
-Pervasive development disorders ( Autism)
-Stuttering and the physiological disfluency
-Dyslexic and dysgraphia
- Attention Deficits Disorders (ADHD)
- Cognitive therapy of Alzheimer’s cases
-Dyspraxia & Dysarthria & Dysphasia
-Nasality due to Velopharyngeal Valve Incompetence (VPI)
-Dysphonia related to non-organic or organic laryngeal lesions
-Tracheotomy and post partial or total laryngectomy cases
-Feeding and Swallowing abnormalities :
(Ex feeding behavioral refusal in Pediatrics
& Inability to swallow properly associated with frequent choking
&Severe cases associated with the risk of aspiration (most common in the neurogenic and post head trauma &Geriatric and long term patients
-Experience in video-Laryngo-Stroboscopic examination in patients with voice disorders
-Experience in fiber-optic endoscopy swallowing test (FEES) for adults and pediatrics.