Dr Resul is an experienced Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine (ICU)
Before joining Doha Clinic Hospital he worked at the Qatar Government Hospital as an Intensivist. He is Turkish trained and used to be head of critical care at Turkish Goverment Hospital which is a referral level three Training and Research Hospital.
He extended his expertise to include Mechanical Ventilation, Sepsis, ARDS, Nutrition, Acute Organ Failure, Trauma and Obstetric Emergencies.
His particular interest is desling and managing Acute Organ Failure, Sepsis, Acute Resppiratory Failure, Acute Kidney injury and renal replacement therapies (CRRT).
Dr Altuntas has over 10 years experience in Critical Care, has been working at tertiary ICUs as a Consultant and Medical Director.
Years of Experience: 17 years in Medicine.
- Erciyes University School of Medicine, Kayseri, Turkey
- Erciyes University School of Medicine, Anesthesiology & Reanimation Residency, Kayseri, Turkey
- Meram Medical School Hospital Critical Care Fellow, Konya, Turkey
Areas of Interest:
- Respiratory Failure & Mechanical ventilation
- Sepsis and Organ Failures
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
- Extracorporeal Organ Support Treatments (Continuos Renal Replacement Therapy)
- USG and Transthoracic Echocardiography
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
- Turkish Society of Intensive Care Medicine
- European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism
- Turkish Society of Clinical Enteral & Parenteral Nutrition