Designation: Consultant Clinical Pathology & Manager of Laboratory Department- Professor of Molecular Biology & Human Genetics.
- Graduated from Menoufia University, Egypt 2000, Excellence with Honors.
- Master Degree in Laboratory Medicine (Chemical Pathology & Molecular Genetics) - 2004.
- MD Degree in Laboratory Medicine (Chemical Pathology & Molecular Genetics) - 2009.
- ASCP Board Certification from American Society for Clinical Pathology.
- CPHQ & OSHA Certification
- 20 years of experience in the field of Chemical Pathology, Molecular Biology & Human Genetics in Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia & Qatar at JCI Accredited Hospitals and CAP Accredited Laboratories.
- Director of Laboratory & Blood Bank and Consultant Clinical Pathology at Hera General Hospital- Saudi Arabia- (2012-2017).
- Professor of Molecular Biology & Human Genetics at Faculty of Medicine- Menoufia University- Egypt.
- Scientific Manuscript REVIEWER; Elsevier Editorial System, Meta Gene and Gene Reports Journals.
- Member of College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- Member of American Association of Blood Bank (AABB).
- Member of American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB).
- Member of National Association for Health Quality (NAHQ).
- Member of Qatar Cancer Society (QCS) and Qatar Diabetes Association (QDA).