Consultant of psychiatry in doha clinic hospital since 2004
Past working experiences;
- Own psychiatric clinic lebanon.
- Psychiatrist at hospitals in lebanon with outpatient clinic & admissions privileges .
- Lecturer of psychiatry in institute of nursing science of lebanese Red Cross
- Dr Hanadi has over 18 years experience and has been with Doha Clinic since 2004
- She has practised as a Psychiatrist in hospitals in Lebanon with outpatient clinic and admissions priviledges
- Previously she held the position of lecturer of psychiatry at the Institue of Nursing Science of Lebanese Red Cross and has attended and participated in many conferences, workshops and seminars
- Publicatiuons: She was part of the OPERA trial to evaluate the response to Milnacipran in a sample of Lebanese population
Areas of Expertise
Psychiatry consultant for age 21-65 years, consulting the following disorders:
Depression, Acute Stress Reaction, Post-traumatic disorder, Phobias, Social anxiety disorder, Panic disorder, Obsessive compulsive disorder, Sleep disorders, Adjustment disorders and Generalized anxiety disorder.
Language: Arabic and English